Social media has been actively adopted by society as a rapid networking and communication tool. Social media’s popularly and use is growing by the day it is important that the Department of Health provide staff we appropriate guidance.
The Social Media Online package will:
- Provide staff with an understanding of what is considered social media;
- Identify staff responsibilities in the use of social media;
- Provide staff with an understanding that comments published via social media platforms are considered public statements and are subject to the same conditions as comments made in any public forum or to the media;
- Provide guidance to Registered Health Practitioners in the use of social media;
- Advise staff of where to locate the Department’s’ social media policy and frequently asked questions; and
- Provide staff with relevant contacts for assistance.
How to Enrol: If you cannot see the 'Enrol Now' please click here to enrol (you may need to log in).
- Course Co-ordinator: Facilitator Department of Health Learning & Development